Looking back at this year, 2016, it's been a good and long one. Last year at this exact time I was sitting in an Embassy Suites, in Tulsa. With my husband, 32 weeks pregnant and soooo uncomfortable, after about a 6.5 hour car ride from Waco. I remember Doug and I ordered a nice dinner for room service, ate and went to bed. Only to be woken up to the loud cheers ringing in the new year - 2016.
So let me recall this years biggest wins for me and my family:
- Celebrated my beautiful daughter, Emma's, 6th birthday
- Welcomed into this beautiful world our newest addition, Charley
- Took a new and fantastic role with my organization
- Moved back from Waco to Peoria
- Bought our first home
- Watch my nephew marry his high school sweet heart
- My dad caught 95% blockage in a major artery in his heart that saved his life
- Turned 30! (I think I am doing pretty good for 30, but good can always be better...)
- And had true trails in life this year, yet, we are standing here - with a hearts filled with thanks, praises, and love.
Let's focus on this things that helped moved us and our causes forward. Here is to 2016-it's been real! ️As for 2017, let's be Vast & be Brilliant.